Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 22:39:37 -0600
From: Sylvia Rognstad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Any of you ladies recall what you wore in the years 2002-4?  I'm
drawing pretty much of a blank.   I'm costuming "The Last 5 Years" and
it goes back in time 5 years.  I know things haven't changed that much,
but there have been some changes.  For instance, I do remember wearing
long straight and slightly a-lined skirts, alot of the latter made out
of knits.  I still have them. What else was popular that is different
from today?

Sylrog

I think encapsulated in that time period we have waistlines on pants dipping lower and lower for women and wasn't there a shift in in the length of tops i.e. getting shorter and shorter. Also the advent of the flood pant or cropped pant after pants being extra long for a while? Also the last few years has seen a resurgence of the gored skirt (a wink back to medieval times) . You might want to try googling some of the designers collections from 5 years ago to see what they show. Good Luck Sylvia

Beverly