To: "Historical Costume" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2007 8:39 PM
Subject: [h-cost] Costumes in Madrid?

I'll be going to Madrid again in a few weeks. I plan on finishing off the third floor of the Prado, visiting the Borne-Misza Museum again and showing my DH the Palacio Real. However, I have at the back of my mind that there is a costume museum there, that I missed a couple of years ago. Does anyone know of this - am I right? Details please if so.

Suzi