I'm pretty sure the Voodoo Museum is still there. I was in New Orleans just over a year ago; some of my friends went into the museum, but (IIRC) I believe there are steps inside which I couldn't navigate.

kate
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pierre & Sandy Pettinger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2007 1:49 AM
Subject: [h-cost] Re: New Orleans

I second the Mardi Gras Museum. Also fascinating, if not directly costume-related, is the Voodoo Museum (assuming it's still there after the storm).

Sandy

Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 00:10:50 -0400
From: "Beth Chamberlain" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [h-cost] New Orleans museums

I'm going to be in New Orleans for a conference next week. I've got one full day and some scattered time for sight seeing. Anyone recommend anything as a
must-see for a costume junky?

Thanks
Beth

"Those Who Fail To Learn History