Here's the official website with trailer
http://www.elizabeththegoldenage.net/

I expect the history to be just as horrible as the
last one, but hey, clive Owen as Walter Raleigh, how
can I miss it.

MaggiRos

--- "Abel, Cynthia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The sequel to the 1998 film "Elizabeth", starring
> Cate Blanchette and
> Geoffrey Rush, "The Golden Age" has released its
> first trailer. I caught
> it on "E" channel on TV last night(suffered through
> 45+ minutes of Paris
> Hilton, et.al until it finally showed!)
>
> The costumes and hairstyles are amazing, but
> historical accuracy
> mavens(and I'm one)will possibly not like them. I do
> appreciate how they
> set the mood of the film, so I won't carp. Pity is
> is that it will be
> Dec or later before most of us outside "major"
> cities will be able to
> catch it--it will be around Thanksgiving or a week
> or two later before
> its debut.
>
> I hope a making of the movie book is in the works so
> I can drool over
> costume pics for this film, accurate or not.
>
> Cindy Abel

~Fog is just a cloud that lacks the will to fly.
     Bill Bryson, A Short History of Practically Everything