I'm hoping someone here can save me a long trip to an out-of-the way
library.

Does anyone have on hand a copy of this book:

An Illustrated Dictionary of Historic Costume (Dover Pictorial Archive
Series)
by James R. Planche

http://store.doverpublications.com/0486423239.html

Yes, I've ILL'd it, but that could take weeks.

What I really need is Planche's 1876 "Cyclopaedia of costume," but this is
a facsimile of it and a lot more likely to be on people's shelves! If I
can ascertain whether the fact I'm looking for is in the book, I can meet
my immediate deadline, and check the real book (in a rare book room, not
particularly close) at my leisure to verify later.

I'm pretty sure no one here has Planche's 1847 History of British Costume
(or, for that matter, any of the other numerous later editions), but if
you do, please e-mail me.

--Robin