(OK to forward this post to individuals and other lists.)

For those who may be interested: I'll be doing a day of lectures in
Eugene, Oregon, on Saturday, October 20. The official announcement is due
out soon, and I'll update the list when it's posted, but I figured some
people might need the extra notice.

I'll be speaking on these topics:

 -- The Gothic Fitted Dress
 -- The Greenland Gored Gown
 -- The Fifteenth-Century V-neck Gown
 -- When Medieval Meets Victorian: The Roots of Modern Costume Sources
 -- Saintly Inspiration: Using Medieval Religious Figures for Costume
        Research

(I realize many of you have already seen some of these lectures, but then,
apparently plenty of people haven't, as this was what the hosting group
requested!)

This is half of a two-day event. On Sunday, October 21, the speaker will
be Tammie Dupuis of The Renaissance Tailor. I do not know her topics, I'm
afraid.

I have no idea what the fee will be or whether you pay for the two days
separately or both together. When the announcement comes, we'll all find
out.

However, if you want to be on the waiting list and get direct
notification, you can send a request to Jamie Parker,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] .

More when I know more.