From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Bjarne og Leif Drews
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 11:26 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [h-cost] last embroidery

Hurray! Now i have compleated all the embroidery for the jacket of the
silver spangeled suit.
This has ben a lot of work, with moments of dispare and solitude.
10 years ago i baught these flower spangels with the leaves in Beak Street,
London, and had no idea, i would use it for such a slow and tedious work. I
am glad i baught them, and really pleased with the result.
Jacket is not sewed finnished yeat, but i just finnished the last embroidery

on the second pocket flap................
http://www.my-drewscostumes.dk/cel.htm

Bjarne

Leif og Bjarne Drews
www.my-drewscostumes.dk