From: "Denver Fabrics " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Newsletter 09-05-07 Web Site Fabric Liquidation
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

[]
   <http://www.denverfabrics.com/>
[]
   <http://www.denverfabrics.com/pages/denverstore/sewingcontact.htm>
[]
   <http://blog.denverfabrics.com/>
[]

go to our blog

our best sellers

we can help you

[]

We Are Liquidating Our Entire Fabric Inventory!

Denverfabrics.com will soon be changing hands. All fabric on our web site must be sold to make way for the new owners. With this liquidation sale discount, all fabric on our site is now available at incredibly low prices! This sale offer is for our web site fabric only
and is not available in our Littleton store.

The Denver Fabrics Littleton store is not changing owners and will continue to offer Colorado customers the same
outstanding selection of fine fabrics.

<http://www.denverfabrics.com/>SHOP NOW

  use coupon code: ALLFAB%30
  ALL SALES ARE FINAL

[]

[]

[]

[]

<http://www.denverfabrics.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=BF0001&source=Search>Fishnet
Mesh <http://www.denverfabrics.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=21461&Category_Code=StrFish&Product_Count=0>
[]

<http://www.denverfabrics.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=14884&source=Search>Faux Fur Seal <http://www.denverfabrics.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=34041&Category_Code=FR-solid&Product_Count=9>
[]

  Weight: 2.9 oz
44 Inches Wide       Weight 15.7
62 Inches Wide

<http://www.denverfabrics.com/pages/static/swatch-program.htm>
[]

<http://www.denverfabrics.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=CT-Pat>Fleece

<http://www.denverfabrics.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=35441&Category_Code=FLE&Product_Count=31>
[]

  Perfect for Fall & Winter
64 Inches Wide
100% Polyester
[]

[]

[]

[]

[]

[]

We can help. Please let us know of any questions or concerns that you have.

Denver Fabrics takes your security very seriously. We use only the most trusted services to ensure that your information is never vulnerable to hackers or other malicious attacks. In addition, we promise to never share or sell your information to anyone, for any reason. Go to our security questions page for more info - <http://www.denverfabrics.com/pages/static/security_orderform/fabric-security-1.htm>here

  email:

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  phone:
  1-866-996-4573
  web:
  <http://www.denverfabrics.com/contact-us.php>contact form
  coupon codes:

<http://www.denverfabrics.com/pages/denverstore/HowToCoupons.htm>how to use coupon codes

<http://www.denverfabrics.com/>
[]

I just received this notice from denverfabrics.com . I thought that the members of these two lists (sorry for any duplications) would be interested in helping the company liquidate its inventory. ;-)

Joan Jurancich