Just wanted to thank everyone again for their help with the 1957
resources.  The 50th anniversary party was everything the In-Laws had
wanted.  My SiL prepped the "priceless" poster and it was over the
guestbook where it got quite a lot of chuckles.  The ring pillow I made
from the 1957 dress was also a hit.  There is now interest from the
sisters-in-law of perhaps preserving the remaining scraps as sachets.
Glad I didn't take the dress apart and use it for a costume years ago as
my MiL had originally suggested I do :).

Thanks again!
Catherine