Verity is attired in: a generic "Italian Ren" cotton chemise based on one in Cut My Cote, and the orange polyester satin 1490's Florentine dress that I made for CostumeCon 25 [the challenge merely said to wear orange...]. Both pieces are there to remind me to get to work on the mending! I have a bad habit of stepping on my own hems when going up stairs.

On the cutting table, I've got the pieces of a black silk split skirt pinned together [The Sewing Workshop's "Tahoe Pant" pattern]. In a bag next to the sewing machine are the pieces of an Elizabethan high- necked smock that I'm no closer to finishing than I was in April....

Suzanne