Yes, it is. It's a company that specializes on drafting patterns, modern, of
course, and they sell a magazine which includes a pattern drafting section. The
magazines are two: "Damenrundschau" and "Herrenrundschau". They publish books
that collect the articles in the magazines, sorted by topic, like "Dresses",
"Coats", and "Historical patterns - for men" and "Historical patterns - for
women". I think the men's historical patterns are better, they include more
patterns. But I've just glanced through, I don't have them, but am going to
order them.

The point is that you need to know how to make the basic dress sloper. That's
explained once in a few years in the magazines or, it's in a separate book
called "Kleider und Blusen". But that one costs around 100 euros and there are
many modern garments, variations of dresses and such.

It is a very good drafting method that they use, the best and most detailed one
I've tried. You've got to learn quite a lot of thinks at the beginning to
understand it, but when you get into it it's quite ok.

Unfortunately, they don't have any real webpage, so the only thing I could do
for you is to scan what they offer and the ordering card (but I believe you can
order by mail too).

Here's some information:

http://www.ebnerpublishing.de/index.php?start=0&m1=2&m2=14&select=&search=rundschau&detail=67

I think Fran from Lavolta Press has it, so you can ask her for her opinion, I
don't know how much was she able to use it as, I think, she didn't have any
information on how to do the sloper.

Zuzana

P.S.: All the publications are in German but you can do without the text. The
only thing you have to understand is the sloper and you can get someone
translate it for you - that's for all others who read this, as I believe that
Bjarne can speak German...

Bjarne og Leif Drews <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Do you have a title and ISBN
nr.?
Seems to be a very interresting book!

Bjarne