I'll rather send this to all so that everyone who is interested can order
something. Here:

http://www.intelligenzbestien.wz.cz/images/rundschau.pdf

is a list of things they offer, and there should be all information necessary
for the order. The first two books are the ones that come in question, and the
"Kleider and Blusen" book for the sloper (they claim there is one, so let's
hope they're right).Anyway, I can give you this necessary "sloper" information
myself, so that you have something to start with. Just contact me privately:-)

I've called them and asked whether there was any additional information (like
sloper) for the men's historical patterns necessary, and they told me no. So no
need to order anything more for the men's patterns. (Actually, I wouldn't be
too sure about this, but as soon as I get this book I'll let you know - I
should get it till the end of October, but I hope it'll come sooner:-))

It's all in German, unfortunately, BUT as I said, you won't need it much... I
don't read the texts either...even though they are interesting, but I wouldn't
say necessary. You only have to understand the basics, but then it's ok...
Anyway, Bambi said she would be so kind and translate something, if you needed
it, and you can ask me too, but since I'm not an English native speaker, I'll
never be so good:-)

Zuzana