Thanks, will pass it on.

If memory serves (which maybe it doesn't), I saw or even subscribed to their journal back when I was doing a lot of weaving. If it's the one I remember, it described a lot of interesting techniques being used by textile artists.

Fran
Lavolta Press
http://www.lavoltapress.com

Andrew Trembley wrote:

Lavolta Press wrote:

A publisher friend of mine wants to find someone to license and market, for mass manufacture, many years' worth of batik designs, only a small number of which are represented on:

Check out the Surface Design Association
<http://www.surfacedesign.org/>

They may offer networking opportunities that could help make this happen.

andy