I'm looking for someone who has a better picture than I do of the 19th-century tapestry from Morris & Co. called "Adoration of the Magi" (designed by E. Burne-Jones).

All the pictures I can find on the Internet are tiny (400 pixels or so) and all the details of the original are invisible. I need a better look at this, so if anyone has a book with a better picture in it, I'd love to hear about it. This was one of the most popular Morris tapestries, so I know there are examples out there and some of them have probably featured in books.

TIA

O    Chris Laning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - Davis, California
+     http://paternoster-row.org - http://paternosters.blogspot.com