I've used Oxyclean on silk that my granddaughter spilt soda on, and it
was left for years before I got it back to clean.  It took several
soakings with the cleaner but did come clean.

alex

On 10/22/07, Sylvia Rognstad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I tried  spot remover, a laundry pretreater like Shout, and Zout.
> Has anyone tried Oxyclean?
>
> On Oct 22, 2007, at 11:42 AM, Sharon Collier wrote:
>
> > What things have you tried? Simple Green works well on dissolving
> > automotive
> > oil My son's basketball got smeared by rolling under a car and it was
> > the
> > only stuff to get it off.

I can handle anything that life throws at me.
I may not be able to handle it well, or correctly, or gracefully, or
with finesse, or expediently
-- but I will handle it.