I was interested in finding out more about the patternmaker, Karen Jacobi,
who did (most of, if not all) the patterns on the museum web site.  She
seems to have been working in the 1970's -'90's in Denmark.  I've found one
book, but for all the Danish I can read, it might be a book about carving
duck decoys. Bjarne, do you know about her?  Are her patterns published in
book form?  Would that they were available in English translation!!

Jacobi, Karen
- Bevaring af gamle tekstiler. S.m. Minna Kragelund og Else Ostergaard.
Museumstekniske studier, Nationalmuseet 1978. 160 sider. (bevaring,
udstilling)

Martha