On Wednesday 31 October 2007, Sylvia Rognstad wrote:
> Why does everyone think that's cheating?  Why should you have to make a
> new costume every year?  Heck, I make costumes and clothing for
> everyone else all year long so I never have time to make anything for
> myself.  I would be thrilled to have any costume to wear on Halloween.
> For about 5 years now I've been wanting to make a Norma Desmond costume
> from Sunset Blvd for myself--complete with the pinkie cigarette holder,
> sunglasses and chin strap she wears to bed, but I've never had time.
> Maybe next year...

I have so much costume-related material--of all types, from LARPs and other
events--that I never make a Halloween costume either.  I merely scrounge
through the stuff for a combination of stuff that strikes my fancy.

--
Cathy Raymond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool
than to open it and remove all doubt."-- Mark Twain