At 02:13 PM 11/25/2007, you wrote:

  Embroidery?  MACHINE?!?  What manner of sorcery is THIS? <G>

It is a wondrous thing, this sorcery--except when you have spent months planning out the designs for this outfit (it is for Carnevale in Venice, and accuracy is not a requirement) and then the bloody machine DIES in the middle of it!

If I wasn't in a hurry, I'd be enjoying the process, and I'm thinking of making some hand-embroidered garb for myself (in a slightly more leisurely fashion) after I'm done with this but WAAAH I want my machine!

Dianne