http://yalepress.yale.edu/yupbooks/book.asp?isbn=9780300111170

FYI. you may also want to look through their sale.

Beth

At 01:00 PM 11/26/2007, you wrote:
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 20:17:25 EST
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
This was in the latest new book listing from Michael Shamansky, and I would
like to know if anyone has had a chance to see a copy yet or had heard
anything  about it (realizing it is not set to come out until February).

Thanks,

Nancy

Catalog Number: 53524
Title: Merchants, Princes and Painters Silk  Fabrics in Italian and Northern
Paintings, 1300-1550