Greetings,

I'm passing on a message for Teddy. There those of you who might remember him. Anyway, he and his partner Tom will be going to Costume Con. They would like to spend about three weeks in California in the SF area around Costume Con and thought that "in case anyone on there remembers me and wants to meet up or whatever (or has any suggestions for reasonably inexpensive accommodation!!!)" :-) So, if you feel like answering this "call" please email Teddy directly (the sooner, the better) at Teddy at mdx.ac.uk Thanks everyone!

Cheers,
Danielle