Hi.
I have a frame from an english online site called Barnyarns. You can find it on
google!
My frame is 68 cm wide. It has roller bars on top and bottom. On these you can
roll your fabric, if you have a very long projekt. These roller bars are
fastened with skrews? dont know the right word sorry. But you can buy frames
wich are larger.
When i make a big projekt like a waistcoat, i cant have the whole lenght of the
waistcoat in my frame, but then i move the embroidery, as i get along. The
fabric is sewn on the roller bars. Works very nicely.
Another good thing with my frame is that i can tilt my frame, and push it into
a good working posission. Usually i sit comfortable in my sofa and embroider.
Bjarne