Some of them are not.
I saw an artickle in the danish antique magazine, with beautifull floral embroideries wich i have never seen before, and they were from a tablecloth belonging to one of Christian IV's daughters. in the possesion of Rosenborg.

Bjarne
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tania Gruning" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Historical Costume" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2008 7:52 PM
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Bragging

No I did not, I will have to check out their site to view some of them in person. There is one tablecloth that gives me grandiouse ideas about a bedspread, would probably take me 20-30 years to make. will post a scan of the tablecloth with the project description and materials needed. I have not been studying the book in depth yet, but are the rosenborg tablecloths in the book, do you know, or have they been collected after the book came out?
There are no photoes of them at all?

Tania

Leif og Bjarne Drews <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Congratulations with your book. Do you know that Frederiksborg shows some of the table cloths every year? I believe it is every easter time. Also Rosenborg has a wonderfull collection of silk embroidered tablecloths from early 1600 but they are never shown and in no catalogues wich is such a shame....

Bjarne