I have experienced two grand costume-related incidents this month:

I recently ordered fabric from Hamilton Dry Goods, and was pleasantly surprised
by the customer service as well as the quickness with which the fabric I had
ordered was delivered. I will definitely deal with them again.

Secondly, I ordered a pattern for stays from the Mantua Maker, and Deb wrote me
more than once to make certain I was getting the proper stay pattern for the
Empire gown I'm making (which is more Directoire than Georgian or Regency,
apparently). I'm pleased to say that per her recommendation, I'm getting the
Regency stays which will promote more of an "oysters on the half shell" effect.
Her emails were greatly appreciated, indeed!

Had to share...

Marjorie

Marjorie Gilbert
author of THE RETURN, a historical novel set in Georgian England
www.marjoriegilbert.net
http://historicalfictionbooks.ning.com/profile/MarjorieGilbert