From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Saragrace Knauf
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2008 5:47 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [h-cost] How do you like your iron? - again - OT

I just dropped my Rowenta on my hard tile floor for the fifth or sixth time,
and it finally started to leak.  Whaaaaa!

I just looked at Consumer Reports - their last iron review was in 2006.  (I
wrote them and asked them to do another soon.) I also contacted Threads
magazine since most of their recent reviews are on more expensive "ironing
systems."

But I'm interested in your personal experiences.  What do you like best? Are
you aware of reviews in other publications?
I've had great luck with my Rowenta(s), but am also aware that their service
records in years past hasn't been great.

Don't forget Model numbers - sometimes they just aren't available anymore!

Thanks

Sg

P.S. If you have an ironing system you use and like, please give your
opinon.