I belong to some period-specific lists, and I plan to stay on this
one as well.

     Although it covers time periods and places that I'm not doing,
h-Costume keeps me in touch with a larger group of people who are
like-minded.  Research, finding fabrics, challenges in fit and
construction are common to any era of costume.  Learning about eras
on either side of "my" time period is useful, and I'm just plain
curious about all eras.

     On this list, I can read about the accomplishments of others — things
I would miss if I stuck to lists of one particular time period.

     Thank you everyone for being here!
     -Carol