How do you determine that the person holding the sword and crown is a woman?
My scan of the crowd seems to show all men, and holding a sword would
definitely be a man's job. The gown worn is pretty much the same as the
black man in pink directly to his right.

And as mentioned before, the man in yellow sitting in the corner is
definitely Joseph. For one, he has no brocaded trim on his gown. Not sure if
yellow is significant (probably!)

And I still think the red-gowned person is the third Magi, as 1) that is
where the crown is and 2) this person is holding one of the three gifts.
Yellow gowned Joseph is not.

Where is Robin to tell us all how far off we are??? :-)

Rebecca Schmitt
aka Agness Cabot, Guilde of St. Lawrence
Bristol Renaissance Faire

My arms are too short to box with God.  --Johnny Cash