I need some help (or you can translate this to "I'm feeling too lazy
to do the research myself right now").

I'm looking for two things:
        • Fonts: anybody know any good renaissance-y fonts? I'm looking for
something that is both relatively period-accurate for Tudor and
Elizabethan printed books, broadsheets and handbills, and something
that the less-than-educated viewer will think "Oooh, old!" when they
see it. Free preferred, but feel free to recommend commercial fonts.
OpenType preferred, but feel free to recommend TrueType or PostScript.
        • Tudor & Elizabethan printed things: Books, broadsheets, handbills
and signs. Yes, of course, facsimiles preferred, and online sources
preferred. At work I've got access to a number of academic online
collections, so feel free to recommend restricted services; I might be
able to get to them.

Andy Trembley