From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Kimiko Small
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 12:10 AM
To: Historical Costume
Subject: Re: [h-cost] a little OT - hunting a portrait

You mean this one?
http://www.elizabethan-portraits.com/UnknownMan19.jpg
An Unknown Man by an Unknown Artist, c.1548. (The
Royal Collection)
But in color?

I know I've seen it in color, I just don't remember
where. Give me until tomorrow, or hopefully someone
else has it, or knows where a better version is.

And I checked the Royal Collection, and doing a quick
search did not find it there online.

Kimiko

--- Frank A Thallas Jr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>