Would so love to go, but have a slight hitch in that am getting married in
November...

*sigh*

:o)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I have  met some people who are saving up to go to the big event in November
for  Janet Arnold. Here is the  link:
http://www.fondazione-delbianco.org/inglese/InsertNews/Janet-Arnold.htm

I  was wondering if anyone else was going to this event? I am hoping to get
to  Florence during this time, as I will be in England so why not hop  down?

There is rumor a new book in which Ms. Arnold was working on  before her
demise will be unveiled at this event.

Anyone else here  of this rumor?

I would give my eyeteeth to get there, but if not I  want to give people some
money in case the book is shown and they are  allowed to purchase it.

Cilean