From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Saragrace Knauf
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2008 7:08 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [h-cost] FLDS clothing for sale

An interesting clothing outcome of the Texas FLDS issue:

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2008/07/02/20080702FLDSDress.html

http://fldsdress.com/

I was surprised to find others who were interested by the hairstyles and
women's clothing.  While I wouldn't want to be forced to wear them, I do
like them.

Sg
7:26 AM