Hi folks,

I'm in the middle of making several of Folkwear's #222, vintage vests.  I've
got them all cut out and the front pockets set, only to find that I'm missing
the directions to the view I'm making, and its collar is not the same as the
others.  I've made this vest before, and I can probably figure it out, but
since I need them finished by the end of the week, I really don't want to have
to.  Does anyone have this pattern and would be willing to scan pages 3 and 4
of the directions and email them to me?  I have the first page, just not the
rest.

Thanks,

Melusine