From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Saragrace Knauf
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 5:04 PM
To: Historical Costume
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Journal of the Costume Society

"A wedding dress worn by Princess Sophia Magdalena in 1766" in Costume,
London, new series, #1, 1967, pp 17 - 21."

Bjarne this comes from here:  Someone posted this source awhile back...can't
remember who...
http://www.ravensgard.org/gerekr/arnold.html

Sg

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 22:06:57 +0200
> Subject: [h-cost] Journal of the Costume Society
>
> Can anybody help me with the informations about an article by Janet
Arnold. She wrote in Costume about the wedding dress of Sophia Magdalena in
1766. I only have a photocopyed page of the article with the pattern cut.
What i need is the year of the publikation.