In a message dated 8/1/2008 2:37:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I will  be doing Ibsen's "Doll's House" and "Hedda Gabler"

***************

Two of my favorite plays ever!

The class of people you are dealing with here would be fashionable along  the
lines of the rest of Europe. But of course it's fun and appropriate to
include "regional" details.

When I did "Doll's House" I used a lot of forest green wool on Nora's 1st
outfit. And as  her dilemma progresses, I had her start overdressing,  dressing
for her husband...his "little squirrel" or whatever he calls her.  Things got
more girly and ruffled and fringed. Then by the time Nora comes  around, she's
dressed up in her fancy dress outfit....a costumey Italian Peasant  outfit to
dance the Tarantella in and Torvald is in evening wear. I thought of  it as a
sorta Don Giovanni moment, she the "peasant wench" being patronized by  the
upper class man.... and she realizes it. Then for her big exit, she's  back to
the sober clothes of the beginning [I used the same coat she wore when  she
came in from shopping in Act One.]

I'm sorry....I didn't mean to tell you how to design the show, but I love
this play and was very pleased with my results when I did it...so I'll
share....

Read reviews on AOL Autos.
(http://autos.aol.com/cars-BMW-128-2008/expert-review?ncid=aolaut00050000000017
)