At 17:21 07/08/2008, you wrote:
Also QEWU has the great virtue of being in English. I believe Moda is still
only in Italian, which means great pictures but you may not always know what
you're looking at.

No, Moda a Firenze has one half of the page in Italian, the other in English, so there is no difficulty with the Italian language. The pictures are superb, and the text is very useful. I would vote to save up and get both! (Anyone going to Florence in November might find Moda the more useful.)

Suzi

MaggiRos

--
Maggie Secara
~A Compendium of Common Knowledge 1558-1603