Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 21:14:17 -0500
From: Suzanne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [h-cost] walmart fabrics
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

On a happier note, I can report that while I was on vacation in
Seattle last week I found a marvelous fabric store called Nancy's
that would've tempted me to buy all sorts of nice things if I'd had
room in my suitcase to take them home.  ;-)  And it was full of
people on a Saturday afternoon!  'Though I admit there weren't any
sales going on and that's what most people would be looking for these
days....  I think the people in Nancy's were looking for specialty
items like mother-of-pearl buttons and silk ribbon for special
projects.  I bought a Sewing Workshop pattern -- I don't know of any
place in central Iowa that stocks them.

Suzanne