I have bad news (possibly) for those in the Boston area.  I just heard
from my sister-in-law (who works there) that the Fabric Place in
Woburn will be closing shortly.  Don't know yet if it is the whole
chain or just that store, but they closed the store in CT a year and a
half (or more) ago.  It was pretty much the only full service sewing
clothing fabric store for the north of Boston area if one didn't want
to put up with Jo-Ann's.  I was last in there a couple on months ago
and they certainly looked like they were starting to cut back, the
trim and lace selection was pitiful.

At least I still have Zimman's nearby with to-die-for drapery silks.....

Katy

--
Katy Bishop, Vintage Victorian
[EMAIL PROTECTED] www.VintageVictorian.com