Thanks, I may actually be applying to go to school there!

Joan

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 4:09 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [h-cost] North Carolina costumers

In a message dated 9/22/2008 1:00:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I was  wondering if anyone on the list is near Winston-Salem, North
Carolina,
>  or knows of the "costuming" scene out that way (groups, clubs,
>  get-togethers, etc.)

The North Carolina School of the Arts is there. Be sure to check out their
productions. They have the costume shop from Heaven there....and the hugest

scene shop I've ever seen. Anyway, they often come up with interesting
productions in theatre, dance and opera/ music.

challenges?  Check out WalletPop for the latest news and information, tips
and