How about a real "old" western? Destry Rides Again with Marlene Dietrch &
Jimmy Stewart. (yeah, I know, Jimmy Stewart does not bring to mind
"western," now does he?) This outfit definitely reminds me of one of her
outfits in that movie :)

http://www.marlene.com/films.html

Rebecca Schmitt
aka Agness Cabot, Guilde of St. Lawrence, Bristol Renn Faire