I think that she is just wearing a loose kirtle and gown, like what is in
Janet Arnold. I have a picture of me while 7-8 months pregnant in a loose
kirtle & overgown based on that pattern (actually a Margo Anderson pattern
based on the Janet Arnold...), and I think it's a pretty similar silhouette.
I don't have a place to post the photo online, but I can send it to you, if
you would like to compare.

Rebecca Schmitt
aka Agness Cabot, Guilde of St. Lawrence, Bristol Renn Faire