I was wondering if anyone on this list reads Czech. Part of my website is cited in a PDF i found on a Czech website:
http://www.kostym.cz/Cesky/4_Odivani/osmane.pdf

I can tell the PDF is about some aspect of 16th century Ottoman clothing, but I wonder what the exact title is in English:
NASTIN ODEVU V OSMANSKE RISE V 16.STOLETI
Ing. Martina Hribova Ph.D.
(i removed accent marks since they don't always transfer in e-mail)

I also wonder if there's any specific reference in the text to my website (and if it's unfavorable, i'm interested in the details, so i can make improvements).

I am not asking for a complete translation. I mean, i'd love one, but i wouldn't expect anyone to go to all that trouble.

Please contact me off-list: lilinah (at) earthlink (dot) net

Thanks,

Anahita
SCA: Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)