From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Pixel, Goddess and Queen
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 1:43 PM
To: Historical Costume
Subject: [h-cost] searching for a textiles textbook

Hello to the list!

I know some of you teach or have taught textile classes, and it is you to
whom I come with a request for assistance:

I am in the process of writing up a pair of fiber classes (Fibers 101 and
102) and I am looking for a textiles textbook with useful discussions of
fiber properties including hand, drape, shrinkage, all that good stuff. I
have had Kadolph & Langford's _Textiles_ recommended to me as the one
that's used at the U of M(innesota)--are there any others that people
might recommend?

Many thanks,

Jen