I would like to help if I can. I have made many garments and costumes but don't
know if I have references for them. I am very good a graphics and computer work
so the electronic versions are no problem. Just let me know what you
need.Sincerely, Rebecca Rautine> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008
13:18:02 -0800> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: [h-cost] Seeking A
Patternmaker> > I'm looking into contracting out some of my patternmaking work.
I've > contacted a number of companies, but I thought I'd try here as well. >
If anyone knows of an independant contractor with professional > skills,
references, and experience, who can supply electronic files > of finished work,
and who is enthusiastic about historical costume, > please contact me at [EMAIL
PROTECTED]> > > Thanks,> > Margo>