I just got the email today that it was dispatched so I should get it some
time after my last exam is over (this Friday) when I've got free time to
examine it in minute detail. My dad bought it for me as a belated birthday
present (my birthday was in July but he was overseas at the time & I
couldn't think of anything I wanted so I said we'll go shopping when you get
home. Then I forgot & got busy with study & he reminded me that I hadn't
claimed my birthday present just as somebody on this list mentioned how
cheap it was on Amazon UK so I emailed him the link)
So you see, procrastination and indecision is a good thing! ;D