Thank you! I found a lovely renaissance calendar, and they had others
specifically of Vermeer, Boticelli, and other artists in my area of
interest.  Just what I've been looking for. Pomegranite Press had the
perfect one last year but nothing at all this time. Thanks for the link!

MaggiRos

--
Maggie Secara
~A Compendium of Common Knowledge 1558-1603