I found my book on an obscure site, it was the last one. I've not been
able to find it anywhere else, and will believe it when I see it. Paid
by credit card so can query it if it doesn't turn up.
Bye for now,

Aylwen Gardiner-Garden

Earthly Delights Historic Dance Academy
music ~ dancing ~ sewing ~ patterns ~ books
1480s - 1890s : Renaissance to Victorian
Upcoming Events:
Christmas Carol Ball 20 Dec 2008
Back from the Beach Ball 17 Jan 2009
Jane Austen Festival 16-19 April 2009