From: Aylwen Garden <aylwe...@gmail.com>
To: Historical Costume <h-cost...@indra.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 1:40:28 PM
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Drafting from antique garment - question

Another thought went through my mind - I could develop this pattern to
fit modern sizing charts, but it was designed for a different figure
that may have had regency stays on! This raises the question, if I'm
drafting from an extant garment should I make it for a person wearing
a corset? Will this isolate those who don't wear corsets, or encourage
them to wear period undergarments?
Bye for now,

Aylwen Gardiner-Garden