This is just for an evening ball, including any and all eras. I happen to
have a Vintage Vogue pattern and thought it would be fun to make it! So, I
was more curious than anything about colors. I chose a sapphire blue (crepe
on one side, satin on the other - I haven't decided which side I'll use yet)
with a champagne shantung contrast. Hopefully the ivory pumps I have will
work OK; I'm not sure what I would use otherwise!

 I'll try to post pictures, but I don't really have a good place to post
them right now....maybe someday :)

Thanks all for the help!

Rebecca Schmitt
aka Agness Cabot, Guilde of St. Lawrence, Bristol Renn Faire