Hello, I am trying to clear out some of my fabric because I don't have the time to make anything with it and was thinking of putting it up on ebay. However, I am not an experienced seller and was wondering if anyone would be able to suggest what may be the best way to go about listing it. I currently have (although I do not know for sure) about 30 yards in total of plaid acetate taffeta, 60" wide that I was going to use for costuming. Should I sell it by the yard or sell it in large chunks? 15 yards of that stuff weighs a ton and shipping would be astronomical. That is the part I am most unsure of at this time, is how I can possibly calculate shipping rates when I don't know where it will be going or how much anyone will want. Thanks alot and hope anyone can offer some recommendations.
-Justine:)