> Has anyone dealt with this company? I am told I can get 100% silk velvet
here.
> http://www.silkbaron.com/silk/

Hi Suzi!

I've bought from them. My bleach test suggests that it's not 100% silk -
that the PILE is silk while the backing is not (which is the reverse of
most silk-velvets one can buy at "reasonable" prices). I still bought my
fabric from them, and they were very nice about it all, and the fabric
arrived quickly. (It ships from LA, so I can't comment on the speed it
gets across the Atlantic). I recommend ordering swatches, the colors on my
monitor didn't look much like the in-person colors.
        -sunny