Sorry about the cross posts, and mildly inappropriate topic for some groups,
but I need help with what to do with this wool - if I should use it etc.

I have posted a journal entry which better describes the issue and has links to
some pictures. http://wickedfrau.livejournal.com/1589.html

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!